I am such a stalker!
I signed up to Stephen Fry, Alan Davies, P.Diddy(very boring,Russell Brand and quite a few others!
Stephen Fry is of course the most Famous twitterer and can be quite entertaining he also has an Audio Boo which is like an audio twitter just a few seconds of a sound bite http://audioboo.fm/boos/19185-mysteryboo_2
Alan Davies is a legend and has been twittering about squirrels in his garden ...He would like to attract more tits to his garden so he got his nuts out.....
His neighbour was digging a hole in the garden Which turned out to be a hot tub but then went on holidays (the neighbour) and came back to a tub of frog spawn ....
You see I just love all this kind of stuff (Are we all starting to realise why I have no time to read and my poor mother has to load my dishwasher?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment