Thursday, May 14, 2009

Social Networking Sites

I love Facebook.............
I have a my space acc which I really dont look at mostly, as Michelle said in her talk, because none of my friends use it.
Why do I love it?
Well I I.M friends in England Scotland South Africa Australia and America through it and I like the way you get little insights into friends and familys world.
I would never know when my cousin was going on holiday normally but now I get to see pictures and everything!
I like the silly stuff also the quizes you can take(Colin Farrell should be my celebratey boy friend...you cant argue with face book lol) and presents you can send (I am particullarly fond of my collection of Firemen)
Its all a bit of fun!
Bebo I didnt use mostly because my teenager has an account on it so she showed me that .....they seem to be alll much the same just different layouts as far as I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment