Thursday, May 21, 2009

Maps revisited

Well talk about having my eyes opened!!!!!
The google map talk was really interesting I can show my friends in Aus where I work and all sorts. there are loads of applications that I hadn't thought of.
Also must have a look at birds eye view,i have it on good authority you can see a certain staff members shrubbery!
Will deffo be speaking to my brother Michael who is researching his Uncle Jacks war,I think he would be interested in mapping the places that he went to and the battles he was involved and ultimately where he died. it would be more accessible to his children his nephews and make the history come to life I think.
Do they use this sort of thing in schools? They should do kids seem to learn things so much quicker if a computer is involved and even more so if the child was imputing all the information and photos ....what a great project

No comments:

Post a Comment