Friday, April 16, 2010

AGGGGHHHHH

It drives me mad sometimes that I am such a girl...
I try to be independant and I can do all the DIY thing like plumbing washing machines and putting in sliding wardrobes....I know I have to be being a lone parent now and all that stuff but I have always been good at that kind of thing and quite often ended up redoing bits and bobs that my husband had attempted (obviously without him knowing) I often wonder did he realise that I fixed the wonky shelf or sorted the leak in the outdoor tap?? Most likely not as I dont think he realised it was dripping or was wonky.
Anyway the car needed oil and so I bought some and put it in after work in the carpark...I usually do this job and really most of the small car jobs with Mack but didnt....bad move as I forgot to replace the oil cap and now I have oil splashing all over the engine (bloody potholes)
Mack when i told him just gave me a withering look.
and I cant say I blame him either.

No comments:

Post a Comment