What Intrigues me this week is the question, the answer is Montagr which is a tool that takes a photo and then copies it using hundreds of other photos in the same genre! so if you put in a pic of a horse then this yolk will make you up a copy of it using all the pics it can find with horses on it ...clever eh?
When I was a teenager or possibly my 20s (Here we go my kids would say) downstairs in Todds(BT now but it will always be Todds to me)there used to be the music section where you could buy your LPs and singles etc, they also had a rack with posters of which one was a photo of a lion done in this way(must have taken ages co we were still in the ZX81 stages of computing!) I was fascinated I was dying to get it home and get out a magnifying glass to explore all the pictures(I never did)
But I was Intrigued.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment