Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Library thing

I have just spent about 15 minutes of my hour trying to review a book on Library thing..... I thought I had found it and wrote my review but there was nowhere to save or upload it so I lost it...... really really frustrating.
So If any of you can give me a nudge in the right direction I would be grateful!

3 comments:

  1. Hi. The save button is just underneath the comment box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, I just had a look again at library thing, when you log in, go to "your library" tab, pick a book you want to review, go to the icons on the right hand side of the screen, click on the pencil icon, in this screen you can add tags and a review and then click on save. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Babe will have a go when I get 5 minutes.

    .............you are so good to remember me !

    ReplyDelete