We went to the beach today and I took a few photos ...thought ye may like to see them.
We went with friends which included 11 children......
As usual Cait was to busy with her friends to stop for photos and therefore I only have group photos with her in them which I wont post.
The kids all had a fine time paddeling in the sea and exploring the caves....we buried a few kids in the sand ..then they buried me which proved to be great entertainment.. we had brought a picnic lunch and stopped for chips on the way home. Mack announced it had been the best day of his life bar legoland which was exactly what we wanted to hear.
The weather was windy but warm and there was only one shower which we drove through on the way down which was great.
Hope ye like the pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment