Did you ever notice that birthdays all seem to come at once in familys?
Well April/May is our family and friends birthday cluster We have 8 birthdays between the 25th April and 6th May. So I have been busy trying to manage all the present buying and party throwing, without much success it has to be said as my nephews 10th birthday was today and I didnt forget, but I misplaced it. I was convinced it was on Saturday.
To add to the mix the village first holy communions are on the first weekend in May so when arranging a birthday party you need to find out if any of your childs best friends have cousins or siblings making it,as it would be disaster to have a party without them. You then have to arrange the party around all of this.
I am not very good at all of this .....I wonder if there is an app that could organise me?
Dont all shout DIARY at once! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment